I’m not a big fan of labels so I am not going to say this is a “month-end” gratitude list. Let’s just say it’s a good reason to pause for a moment of gratitude.
5 Reasons I Am Thankful Today
- I am grateful for my doctors (plural) who are compassionately and kindly treating my fibromyalgia. I am extremely lucky for the team of doctors I have built around me. Having fibromyalgia AND being treated poorly for being sick is an absolute nightmare. I’ve been there. Receiving horrible treatment makes you more appreciative and aware of the ones who treat you well. For them I am grateful.
- I am thankful for the online coffee company my mom found. Let me add that this exquisite blend is from San Francisco (the Bay Area is my home) and it’s stronger than Newman’s or Peet’s. Coffee lovers will understand my delight!
- I finally received this damn planner in the mail. 6 weeks past the expected due date is just ridiculous. But I told myself to let it go now. I’m just happy that we’re finally together. NOW on to my goal setting!
- I am grateful for my new understanding of Lent. I wrote a post last week (read it here) about my yearly struggle about what to sacrifice for Lent. I decided to push myself to read more. I finally picked up a long-awaited friend, Thrive, and I plan on finishing it before Lent is over. Yeah there will be a book review in the works!
- Last but not least, I consider myself very blessed to be able to work AND blog AND have time off for blogging conferences. I finally registered for BlogHer ’15 and I am SO ready for all that it has to offer! Are you heading to BlogHer in New York City this summer??
Thank you to my new subscribers, Twitter readers, Facebook buddies, Pinterest pals, Bloglovin beauties and Instagrammers. If I missed anyone then you must not be following me on these sites! Please follow me and my mood boards, pictures, quotes and posts!